5.04.2012

Business Card



As stated in chapter 2 in The Elements of Design, “the designer’s job is to determine what kind of typographic form” to form when handed a new project. With so many options available to designers, one must organize their thoughts, shapes, and message as to reach the largest demographic or audience. I chose a centered alignment as a layout to deliver the most important messages. The business card has a front and a back. For the front side, I put the logo on the top with shadow below. I avoided unnecessary punctuation in the address area by spelling out the street and using spaces between the digits of the phone number. In order to enhance the impact of my name, I chose different typefaces for the rest of the body text. Font “Eurostile” looks neat and formal. For the backside, I made a watermark image of “a table of Dim Sum dishes” as a background and highlighted the “open hours” of Oriental East Restaurant to the front. 


No comments:

Post a Comment